I’m still in the process of lining up my races for 2017. My spring race line up is pretty much set at this point. Here is how the spring is looking:
- Buffalo Wild Wing Run (10K)
- Martian 👽 Half Marathon
- Du the Bricks Duathlon (5K, 20K, 5K)
- Fifth Third River Bank Run (25K)
- Dexter to Ann Arbor Half Marathon
- Seattle Rock & Roll Half Marathon
I’ll post an update for the fall after the first of the year. Some of the events have not published their race dates. I still plan on running a full marathon in the fall. I originally had my sights on the NYC Marathon. One of my good friends is getting married that same weekend. I am now going to run the full at the Detroit Free Press International Marathon in October.
Speaking of the Detroit Marathon, I finally received my participant shirt for the 2016 race. It came in the mail today.